Holiday Heating and Cooling is one of the most-respected Manchester heating and air conditioning companies. We specialize in installing, servicing, and providing maintenance for all brands of heating and cooling units. Our specialty includes new construction, residential services, commercial services, and replacement projects. If you are seeking excellent value for your money and quality heating and air conditioning services you can trust, make Holiday Heating and Cooling your first choice.
At our Manchester heating and air conditioning company, our staff is hardworking, professionally trained and certified, and dedicated to customer satisfaction. Each technician is trained to tackle any problem and provide superior service.
Manchester Heating and Air Conditioning Services We Offer
We offer many different kinds of heating and cooling services to meet all of your needs for both residential and commercial spaces. Our goal is to provide each customer with the best heating and air conditioning system in the county.
Here are some of our Manchester heating and air conditioning services available to residential and commercial customers:
- Installing heaters, air conditioners, furnaces, and thermostats in new buildings
- Replacement for old HVAC systems
- Installation and servicing of energy-efficient units and systems
- Installing, servicing, and maintenance for residential and commercial HVAC systems
- Baseboard and boiler heating installation
- Inspecting your existing HVAC system
- Installing humidifiers as well as air purifiers
- Tenant improvements of commercial buildings
- Rooftop HVAC unit installation and servicing
- Air quality inspection in your home or office
Why Our Manchester Heating and Air Conditioning Maintenance Services are Important
We also provide preplanned maintenance and service agreements to keep your Manchester heating and air conditioning units operating in top condition. Irregular or infrequent servicing of HVAC units can cause a lot of problems to you and your family or employees.
Here are some risks that come with not maintaining your heaters and air conditioners regularly:
- Severely damaged units: When HVAC units and their components are not regularly maintained, they tend to damage as a result of regular wear and tear. When we service your units, we can fix these problems before they get out of hand.
- Reduced lifespan of the unit: When a heater or cooler is not working at optimum levels, it severely reduces the life of the unit. After investing in your HVAC system, it is best to try to prolong the unit’s life as much as possible by scheduling regular maintenance and servicing.
- Blockages: Dust, dirt, and other light particles have a tendency to get stuck in the pipes and channels of your heating and air conditioning system. If these blockages are not cleaned often enough, they hinder the unit’s function and can cause harm to your family.
- Increased repair costs: Prevention is always better than cure. Once severe damage is done, it can cost quite a lot to make major repairs. Sometimes, units are so damaged that it becomes cheaper to replace them altogether.
Take Advantage of Discounts & Incentives When You Call for Manchester Heating and Air Conditioning Service
Here at Holiday Heating and Cooling, we put our customers first. It is for this reason that we offer you the chance to take advantage of many promotional offers and rebates. These heating and air conditioner rebates and incentives are frequently changing, but we promise to teach our clients about these rebates so that they can benefit from them while the offer lasts. We can help save money on your all your Manchester heating and air conditioning needs.
If you would like to learn more about our Manchester heating and air conditioning services, give us a call at 636-391-7377 and let us show you why you should make us your Manchester heating and air conditioning contractors of choice.