Holiday Heating and Cooling is the top choice for all your Des Peres heating and air conditioning needs. We are experts in the installation, repair, and service of all heating, ventilation, and air conditioning units. This includes for new buildings and existing residential and commercial properties. We also offer 24-hour emergency repair services. Therefore, for reliable Des Peres heating and air conditioning services, look no further.
At Holiday Heating and Cooling, we believe that the customer always comes first. That is why we provide quality service at reasonable prices. To learn more about our Des Peres heating and air conditioning services or to schedule a service appointment, call 636-391-7377.
Complete Des Peres Heating and Air Conditioning Services
We offer our clients a wide variety of services for both commercial and residential properties. With every service, we aim to provide our clients with the very best Des Peres heating and air conditioning services. With our affordable rates and our excellent results, we are a leading choice for heating and air conditioning service for many Des Peres residents.
Here are just some of the Des Peres heating and air conditioning services we provide:
- Installing HVAC systems in new buildings
- Heating and air conditioning installation and service for all residential and commercial properties
- Replacement projects to improve and upgrade existing systems
- Baseboard and boiler heating system installation
- Repair for Existing HVAC systems
- Lennox heating and cooling product sales and service
- Humidifiers and air purification system installation
- Improvement of commercial buildings for new tenants
- Installing, servicing, and repairing all rooftop HVAC units
- Gas pipe installation
- Customized sheet metal and duct work
- Planned service and maintenance agreements
- Interior air quality checks for residential customers
Advantages of Maintaining Your Des Peres Heating and Air Conditioning System
At Holiday Heating and Cooling, we always stress the importance of scheduled preventative maintenance. This helps to find potential hazards or malfunctions in your heating and air conditioning units before they become major problems.
Here are some of the main benefits of preventative maintenance for your heating and air conditioning system:
- Energy Savings: With regular maintenance, your HVAC units will work at optimum efficiency. This can save a lot of energy in the long run.
- Money Savings: If you do not perform regular services on your Clayton heating and air conditioning system, small issues can become major problems. If handled before they become too serious, these problems are easy to fix. However, if you wait too long, the damage and subsequent repairs can be extremely costly.
- Protects your Family or Employees: Malfunctioning HVAC units can pose health risks to you and your loved ones or your employees. They also lead to discomfort and danger on hot summer days or cold winter nights. Preventative maintenance will protect everyone’s health and ensure comfort.
- Prolongs Unit Life: When your heating and cooling units are working at optimum levels, it extends their life. This means you get the most out of your Clayton heating and air conditioning systems for many years to come.
Take Advantage of Our Des Peres Heating and Air Conditioning Incentives
For our heating and air conditioning replacement and repair services, we offer many rebates and promotional offers to help clients save money and afford the cost of their services. These special offers are mainly for individuals or companies that choose to have energy-efficient heaters and air conditioners installed to replace outdates systems. If you have considered upgrading to energy-efficient HVAC units, we can help you save on your Des Peres heating and air conditioning system.
Learn More About Our Des Peres Heating and Air Conditioning Services
To learn more about how you can have the best and most affordable Des Peres heating and air conditioning system installed in your home or office or for any repair or maintenance service, call us now at 636-391-7377 or fill out a free online bid request form.