There are a number of rebates now available that help encourage consumers to make environmentally responsible choices by purchasing products and appliances that use less energy and operate more efficiently. This is true for not only home appliances, but for heating and cooling system as well. There are a number of furnace and air conditioner rebates and incentives that encourage people to buy high-efficiency and energy-efficient heating and cooling systems and to upgrade or maintain existing systems in order to allow them to work at optimal efficiency.
At Holiday Heating and Cooling, we are familiar with all of the rebates and incentives that are available to home owners in Ballwin, Manchester, Ellisville, Chesterfield, Town and Country, and the entire St. Louis metropolitan area. We help individuals understand and take advantage of these special savings when upgrading to a new air conditioner or furnace, or when simply making repairs to an existing system.
There are two primary rebates now available – manufacturer rebates and incentives offered through Ameren to homeowners who purchase energy-efficient air conditioners.
Air Conditioning Manufacturer Rebates for St. Louis Residents
Save up to $1,700 on 21st-century comfort technology.
Discover the future of home comfort when you upgrade to an exceptionally efficient new Lennox® system. There’s no time like today to save on the technology of tomorrow, so act now to take advantage of up to $1,200 in rebates.* You’ll enjoy a new degree of comfort, plus significant energy savings — now and well into the future.
1) Receive up to $1,100 on a complete home comfort system that includes gas or oil furnace, air conditioner or heat pump, and thermostat
2) Receive up to $100 in rebates when you purchase a PureAir™ Air Purification System
3) Receive up to $224 Laclede Gas rebates on qualifying equipment
Or, 12 Months With Payment Deferred Interest Financing**
No monthly interest if paid in full within 12 months on purchases of Lennox HVAC product with your GE Home Climate credit card made between March 25 to June 14, 2013. Monthly interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 12 months. $29 account activation fee may apply. Fixed Monthly Payments Required equal to 2.5% of the highest balance applicable to this promo purchase until paid in full.
Heat Pump and AC Unit Rebates From Ameren Missouri For St. Louis Residents
Missouri residents needing a new AC unit or heat pump have good news. Ameren Missouri is now offering the HVAC rebate program*** that provides rebates and savings on applicable air conditioning and heating purchases and installments. There are certain guidelines and conditions that apply, but this offer is open to any Ameren Missouri electrical customer. This Ameren HVAC rebate program also offers special rebates on other energy saving HVAC services including the Tune-Up Plus Ameren Missouri Efficiency Analysis.
Holiday Heating and Cooling is a participating contractor in the Ameren Missouri program . We are experts in the St. Louis are at working to get you the maximum rebates available, and we will be happy to help you save money on your next AC or heat pump installation.
What Type of Heat Pump & Air Conditioner Rebates are Available?
The Ameren Missouri Program offers rebates to qualifying homeowners who make conscious efforts to improve the efficiency of their heating and cooling systems. They offer heat pump and air conditioner rebates to homeowners to help encourage them to choose efficient appliances that can reduce their energy consumption.
With the Ameren Missouri Program, you can take advantage of rebates on new air source heat pumps ranging from $400*** to $900***. The amount of the discount is based on the SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) of the unit, as well as whether you are replacing another heat pump or electric furnace. For central air conditioners, rebates range from $250*** to $500***. The amount of these rebates is based on whether or not your existing air conditioner is functioning correctly. Please see the this pdf for full rebate amounts and qualifications.
In addition to heat pump and air conditioner rebates for the installation of new systems, Ameren Missouri is also offering several other rebates that apply to the installation and replacement of geothermal heat pumps, electronically communicating motor installation, and the Ameren Missouri Efficiency Analysis.
How to Take Advantage of Ameren Missouri Air Conditioner Rebates
You can take advantage of the Ameren air conditioner rebates with just 5 simple steps.
- Look at the comprehensive heating and air conditioning Rebates Chart. This provides all the information you need about the options you have to help you save during installations and purchases of new AC, heating and heat pump units. This guide will help you to maximize your savings on your new air conditioning or heat pump unit.
- Choose one of the participating contractors in your area. At Holiday Heating and Cooling, we service all of the St. Louis metropolitan area, and we can help you take advantage of any of the Ameren Missouri heating and cooling rebates.
- Select the heater or air conditioner of your choice and schedule the installation. At Holiday Heating and Cooling, our skilled technicians can help you select the best unit and will have your energy-efficient unit installed and ready to use in no time. We will also ensure that it gives you maximum performance and provide regular tune-ups and services as needed throughout the life of your unit.
- After installation, we will submit any necessary paperwork to Ameren Missouri on your behalf so that you can receive your heat pump or air conditioner rebates. This makes the rebate application a hassle-free experience, and you will not have to worry about submitting any documentation on your own. We take care of the entire rebate process for you so that you can get back to your life.
- In 6 to 8 weeks after installation, you will receive a check from Ameren Missouri for the amount of your rebate.
Get Air Conditioner Rebates through Ameren CoolSavers with Holiday Heating and Cooling
In just five simple steps, you can save up to hundreds of dollars through the Ameren Missouri program. As energy costs rise, it is important to save money with an efficient air conditioning or heating unit. A new unit will lower your energy bills with increased efficiency, and it is a nice added bonus that St. Louis county and city residents can save even more money with rebates on their new AC unit installation.
Take the Next Step to Get Your Air Conditioner Rebate
We can help you find the best heating and cooling system for your home that will provide years of efficient, reliable comfort. Call (636) 391-7377 right now to request a free quote and additional Air Conditioning rebate information.
*System rebate offers range from $300-$1,100. Rebate offer is valid March 25, 2013 through June 14, 2013 with the purchase of qualifying Lennox products. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Rebate offer valid for PureAir™ Air Purification System with a qualifying system purchase only. See your participating Lennox dealer for complete details. Visit www.energystar.gov for more information on tax credit guidelines and a list of qualifying heating and cooling equipment. Consult a tax expert concerning any tax credit to which you may be entitled and visit http://www.lennox.com/resources/taxcredit/.
**Offer applies only to single-receipt qualifying purchases. No monthly interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay the promo purchase amount in full within 12 Months. If you do not, monthly interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. Fixed monthly payments are required equal to 2.5% of the highest balance applicable to this promo purchase until paid in full. Regular account terms apply to non-promotional purchases and, after promotion ends, to promotional purchases, except that the fixed monthly payment will continue to be required until the promo purchase is paid in full. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 26.99%; Minimum Monthly Interest Charge is $2. Account Activation Fee is $29. Existing cardholders should see their credit card agreement for their applicable terms. Subject to credit approval.
***Some restrictions may apply. Valid through December 15, 2015. Visit AmerenMissouri.com/hvac for full program details.